Barcelona Failed to Win, Luis Suarez Praised Performance Jan Oblak

Barcelona Failed to Win, Luis Suarez Praised Performance Jan Oblak

Luis Suarez praised goalkeeper Jan Oblak’s performance when Barcelona met Atletico Madrid on Sunday (15/10/2017).

In the eighth straight week of the Spanish league, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona have to settle for sharing the number one after a 1-1 draw.

The home side went ahead through Saul Niguez in the 21st minute before Luis Suarez equalized in the 82nd minute.

Barcelona’s goalscorer, Luis Suarez, revealed that Barcelona could earn three points if Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Ublak is not.

“Everyone knows that Atletico Madrid is well defended and has a goalkeeper who always look great in every game,” said Luis Suarez was quoted by Marca.

“We should deserve to receive three points in this match,” he said.

Despite failing to gain full points and failing to maintain the perfect Blaugrana record in the Spanish league, Uruguay striker still considers a point at home to Atletico Madrid.

“Having been behind for most of the game, it was not a bad result, especially since we are fighting one of our rivals in the league at the moment,” Suarez said.

Despite a draw with Atletico Madrid, Barcelona remain top of the Spanish league until eighth week.

The Catalans managed 22 points from eight games, five ahead of second-placed Real Madrid.

Extend Contract, Real Madrid Defender Make MU Broken Heart

Extend Contract, Real Madrid Defender Make MU Broken Heart

Real Madrid defender, Raphael Varane, makes Manchester United (MU) heartbroken Agen Bola Terpercaya. He decided to extend his contract with Real Madrid rather than reunite with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho.

Although just got three chances to play at Los Blancos so far this season, Varane did not hesitate to increase his service at Santiago Bernabeu. The French international defender signed a new contract until June 30, 2022.

“Varane will make his comments in front of the media on Thursday (28/09/2017) in the press room of Santiago Bernabeu,” the official statement of Real Madrid on the official website.

Los Blancos chose to extend the 24-year-old defender’s contract because of his potential in defense. In this season, despite just playing three times, Varane has done eight clearances, three interceptions, and two blocks.

Varane joined Real Madrid in 2011. Joining from Lens, Varane’s name began to soar after being trusted by Jose Mourinho who at that time coached Los Blancos.

Six years with Real Madrid, Varane has won two La Liga titles, three Champions League trophies, up to one Copa Del Rey trophy.

By extending his contract with Real Madrid, Varane closed the door for Manchester United who targeted him on a trasnfer exchange last summer. MU is eyeing Varane to replace Chris Smalling’s role in the sales list.

Recovers, Luis Suarez Will Perform in the Catalan Derbi

Recovers, Luis Suarez Will Perform in the Catalan Derbi

Barcelona get positive news related conditions Luis Suarez. The former Ajax Amsterdam and Liverpool star has recovered from injury and is likely to appear next week.

Suarez suffered a knee problem when Barcelona defeated Real Madrid in the Spanish Super Cup. According to estimates, this 30-year-old Uruguayan striker takes three weeks to recover.

As a result, Suarez had to miss two premier weeks of the Spanish League when Barca won 2-0 over Real Betis and conquered host Alaves with a similar score. Now, the official site of Barcelona has given a statement about the healing of the attacker.

Suarez also got offload when Uruguay national team draw 0-0 against Argentina in the 2018 World Cup qualifying match for South America Zone on Friday (1/9/2017).

Thus, Suarez is expected to appear in the Catalan derby at Camp Nou on Saturday (09/09/2017). In the third week of La Liga, Barcelona, ​​who are now second in the standings with six points, host Espanyol, who have only one point. For that match, he is likely to form a trident with Lionel Messi and Ousmane Dembele, newly recruited from Borussia Dortmund .

Suarez himself appear quite sharp with a record of 37 goals and 20 assists from 51 matches of the 2016-2017 season.

Raiola: Barca, Chase Insigne!

Raiola: Barca, Chase Insigne!

Mino Raiola claims Lorenzo Insigne is the ideal player to replace Neymar, having reportedly become an agent of Napoli striker Agen Judi Bola.

According to the media, Insigne is the latest star to be a Raiola client, and his representatives are not wasting time trying to engineer the player’s move to Camp Nou.

“Insigne is the ideal player to replace Neymar and the only one who can fill his void in Barca, it’s because of its quality and characteristics,” Raiola told the newspaper.

Although admitting the move could be just a dream, however, the media suggests Napoli has rejected a € 60 million offer from the Blaugrana.

The media insist that Napoli want to start their new season with a squad that is as complete and the same as the previous year.

Maurizio Sarri will not approve the departure of Insigne, who is judged to have an important role at the Stadio San Paolo.

Of Messi and Ronaldo for the Victims of Terror Barcelona

Of Messi and Ronaldo for the Victims of Terror Barcelona

Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi are both uploading posts on their social media accounts linked terrorist attack that occurred in Barcelona on Thursday (08/17/2017) afternoon local time.

In the attack, at least 13 people were killed and 64 wounded when a van hit a crowd shooting people in the Las Rambas tourist area of ​​Barcelona.

Barcelona club star Lionel Messi, in his Instagram account uploaded a large black ribbon photo with the background of the city of Barcelona.

“I want to express my condolences and full support to my family and friends who are victims of the terrible attacks that took place in our beloved city of Barcelona, ​​we completely reject any acts of violence,” Messi wrote.

“We will not give in. We want to live in a world peacefully, without hate, with mutual respect and tolerance are the basis of coexistence,” he continued.

Meanwhile, Real Madrid star, Cristiano Ronaldo, shows his solidarity with Barcelona’s victims of terror in social media Twitter.

“Surprised by the news that came from Barcelona, ​​full support for family and friends who became victims,” ​​Ronaldo wrote in his chirp.

The local police have arrested one man, but have yet to explain the person’s name and role.

Las Rambas area is a street area in the center of Barcelona filled with bars, restaurants and shops.

Madrid Without Modric at Camp Nou for Punishment Three Years Ago

Madrid Without Modric at Camp Nou for Punishment Three Years Ago

Real Madrid’s mainstay midfielder, Luka Modric, certainly absent when his club against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup first leg Agen Judi Poker. He had to undergo a red card penalty received on the issue three years ago.

Spanish Super Cup bring Real Madrid as champions La Liga Primera Division, Spanish League first caste, and Barcelona as champions Copa del Rey.

In the first leg match that will be held at the Camp Nou on Sunday (13/08/2017), Modric will not be able to play because of sanctions ban. This punishment was obtained by Modric because of the expulsion he received in 2014.

In the Spanish Super Cup counter Atletico Madrid three years ago, Modric rewarded a second yellow card. The ban for the Croatian midfielder is only applied now because Real Madrid did not qualify for the Spanish Super Cup 2015 edition and 2016.

With the absence of Modric, coach Zinedine Zidane was forced to rack my brain to find escort Toni Kroos and Casemiro in El Real’s midfield. Nevertheless, Modric was able to return to the el clasico volum two for this event at the Santiago Bernabeu, scheduled to take place on 16 August 2017.

Dybala Can Become the Brigade of the Battle of Barcelona and Real Madrid

Dybala Can Become the Brigade of the Battle of Barcelona and Real Madrid

Rivalry Barcelona and Real Madrid will be created in the transfer market this summer. The trigger is Juventus’ tiny striker, Paulo Dybala, who has attracted the interest of the two Spanish league giants.

In fact, the name Dybala first associated with Barcelona during the transfer market this summer, especially after Neymar joined the Paris Saint-Germain (PSG). But the latest news mentions that Madrid was interested in hook winger from Argentina, even had to bid.

According to reports Mundo Deportivo, Real Madrid president Florentino Perez wants to take advantage of Juventus interest to Mateo Kovacic. It is expected that Juventus are willing to negotiate, including the possibility of releasing the former Palermo player.

Real Madrid initially targeted young US striker Monaco, Kylian Mbappe. But with Juventus interest in Kovacic, Los Blancos are considering diverting the quarry.

Kovacic is not a core player at the Santiago Bernabeu because coach Zinedine Zidane rarely gives it a chance to play. The former Inter Milan player is outclassed by Toni Kroos and Luka Modric to fill Los Blancos midfield. Last season, the 23-year-old was given a play of 2,154 minutes or a total of 39 games in all competitions, with two goals and three assists.

Meanwhile, about Dybala, Barcelona had already been rumored to be memboyongnya first. But it seems Azulgrana has not fully dropped the option to the 23-year-old attacker because coach Ernesto Valverde still wants Philippe Coutinho from Liverpool and Ousmane Dembele (Borussia Dortmund).

Dybala is regarded as the right candidate to replace Neymar, who brought PSG after redeeming his release clause of 222 million euros (about Rp 3.4 trillion). But Barca never moved because of the possibility of waiting for results of talks with Coutinho, which is expected to come on Wednesday (08/08/2017).

Neymar Soon Join PSG?

Neymar Soon Join PSG?

The star striker, Neymar is now rumored to be joining the giant, Paris Saint-Germain.

Neymar has been granted permission to leave Barcelona for PSG.

Neymar is now also reportedly seeking permission from El Barca to join Les Parisien in the near future.

Some time ago Unai Emery’s team has sent a fantastic bid of 222 million Euros for Neymar.

Despite losing Neymar, Barcelona are now reportedly eyeing Liverpool bomber, Philippe Coutinho.

That’s because the Barcelona considers Coutinho is the right player to replace Neymar.