Agent: Conti Will Go Back Playing January

Agent: Conti Will Go Back Playing January

Agent of Andrea Conti made a statement that explains if his client can re-appear in the AC Milan squad early next year.

The player who also joined the squad of the Italian national team came into the Rossoneri squad this summer, but he suffered a knee ligament injury last month.

“Psychologically he is very strong and we know this is the risk of a job as a footballer,” Mario Giuffredi told the local media crew.

“There was a concern, where when you do a lot of things to get to a big club, but in a short time you have to stop because of one incident.”

“I am sure he will come back stronger than ever and return to play earlier than expected.”

“We’ll see him on the field at the end of January or maybe mid-February.”

“The goal is to go to the World Cup. I’m sure with this goal he will get excited again. “

Good Defense, Inter Keeper Sure AC Milan Silence

Good Defense, Inter Keeper Sure AC Milan Silence

Inter Milan goalkeeper Samir Handanovic is optimistic his team will win over AC Milan Agen88sbo.com. Derby Della Madonnina will take place at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza, Sunday (15/10/2017) or Monday morning GMT in Serie A.

Handanovic sure can silence AC Milan because Inter have good defense. In Serie A, Inter just conceded three goals. Inter defenders also made 145 clearances, 52 intercept, and 27 blocks to break the opponent’s attack.

While Handanovic as Inter keeper has made four clean sheets. The 33-year-old man has made 15 rescue under the Nerazzurri goal.

“Our defense performance has improved and I think it’s a lot of causes, we work well together as a stronghold and everyone contributes, but I think we can improve better,” he said on the club’s official website.

With these statistics, Slovenia national team goalkeeper was sure, AC Milan would be difficult to dismantle the Nerazzurri defense. Handanovic also ensured the team made by Luciano Spalletti was already working hard to perform at Derby Della Madonnina.

“We started practicing specifics and working hard towards the game against AC Milan, many of my team mates who achieved positive results with their respective national teams, I hope the whole team can make a difference in the derby game later,” Handanovic said.

Marotta Prepare a Fantastic Offer for Dybala

Marotta Prepare a Fantastic Offer for Dybala

Juventus officials, Giuseppe Marotta, is rumored to have prepared a fantastic bid for striker Paulo Dybala.

Marotta thinks the Bianconeri are supposed to keep players like Dybala, who can perform impressively in every match.

Some news mentioned that the Juventus side will give a lifetime contract for the Argentine player.

The offer made some Juventus fans feel surprised and supportive to keep Dybala at Juventus Stadium.

In an interview, Marotta said “For us Dybala is a great player.”

“For that we decided to keep Dybala for a very long time.”

“We’re also not interested in selling Dybala, even though there’s a big offer that wants him.”

“Moreover, Dybala itself is committed to staying on track at Juventus.”

“We are willing to spend enormous funds to keep Dybala.”

And some time ago, Dybala reportedly had been linked with several big European clubs like Real Madrid.

Fierce! Agent Keita Balde Attack Lazio

Fierce! Agent Keita Balde Attack Lazio

Agent Keita Balde, Roberto Calenda is furious with what Lazio president Claudio Lotito has said recently. Lotito had earlier said if Keita refused all the offers that came to him Judi Online.

While the contract Keita in Lazio will end next summer. But until this moment the talk about the contract extension stalled because Keita became the target of many clubs.

Calenda also said if Keita is actually not rejecting other clubs, but Lazio is no longer want to use the services of the players. This was evident from the absence of Keita from the Lazio squad when winning Supercoppa Italiana. Keita is said to have a muscle problem, but Calenda makes sure it’s not true.

“I deny that if Keita crossed out because of muscle problems. In fact, he always practiced with commitment, preparing for the usual game, “said Calanda.

“The truth is the club never offered Keita an adequate contract extension and they never called Keita to be a core player in this important game of the season.”

“I’m not saying he’s not playing, but he’s never been called at all. It’s very clear that the club does not want to invest in players anymore. Everything is done by the club just to cover up all the facts, “Calanda continued growled.

Currently, Keita ogled by two major European clubs, Juventus and Tottenham Hotspur. But Juventus have a great chance to recruit him because the player once hinted he wanted to join the defending champion. (Source: Italian Footaball)

Sabatini: There is No Offer From MU For Perisic

Sabatini: There is No Offer From MU For Perisic

Inter Milan Football Director Walter Sabatani confirmed there were no bids or submissions at all, Ivan perisic, who was constantly on the horizon Bola Online Terpercaya.

For some time, Perisic has always been warmly spoken of soon to join Manchester United, but in reality, there is no offer from them.

“There is no entrance offer from Manchester United, I myself was finally surprised, what happened to the transfer market this season,” said Sabatani told the media.

“When the offer comes we will be happy to discuss it, maybe a statement from me is enough to ensure the current conditions.”

AS Roma Sure Can Get a Leicester Star

AS Roma Sure Can Get a Leicester Star

Italian giants AS Roma are confident of getting Riyad Mahrez from Leicester City. For that they dare to offer 30 million Euros Situs Judi Bola.

The Giallorossi are desperate for the Algerian winger. They see Mahrez as an ideal replacement for Mohamed Salah.

According to Sky Italia’s report on Saturday (7/22/2017), a deal has been made with Mahrez. And, the management of AS Roma more confident the transfer can be completed.

High bids including bonuses, making Roma increasingly believe that could bring Mahrez to Italy. Moreover, Mahrez once said he wanted to leave King Power Stadium.

Leicester City manager Craig Shakespeare revealed until now that his side has not received an offer from Roma for Mahrez. Shakespeare also wants the Algerian player to be fully committed with The Foxes.

Mahrez in May released a statement he wanted to leave Leicester. 25-year-old player was immediately approached AS Roma.

“I think Mahrez stated his position very clearly:” My statement is simple, when he is here, and while we are not getting an offer, and we have not got an official offer, Mahrez should commit to this club, “Shakespeare told Soccerway.

Douglas Costa, King of Duel One on One

Douglas Costa, King of Duel One on One

Douglas Costa has a quality that is hard to find from other players, especially when dribbling. He can be one of the five best wingers of the world, “said Josep Guardiola Classic Games Sbobet.

The narrative came out of Guardiola’s mouth when Bayern Munich completed the Costa transfer from Shakhtar Donetsk in the summer of 2015.

As said Guardiola, Costa does look special when the ball is at his feet. He often “danced” to get past the opponent.

Evidently, Costa became the player who most conquered the opponent in a one-on-one duel in two seasons with his career team Die Roten’s beralias.

This quality will be very useful for Juventus, who recently completed the lending Costa from Bayern Munich on Wednesday (07/12/2017).

With Massimiliano Allegri’s 4-2-3-1 mainstay formation, defending champions Serie A, Italy’s first league caste, are still lacking the wingspan option. They only have Juan Cuadrado, Mario Mandzukic, and Marko Pjaca in the 2016-2017 season.

Mandzukic is not a player with a special ball slider. The fitness and maturity of Pjaca is still in doubt. Practically, only Cuadrado, plus Paulo Dybala as trequartista, can be relied upon to break the deadlock through a one-on-one duel.

Compared to Cuadrado and Dybala, Costa also looks more prominent in dribbling. Just look at the comparison of his third performance in the league last season.
A statistical comparison between Douglas Costa and Juventus players in the attack line. (SQUAWKA)
With a minimum of play minutes from Carlo Ancelotti, Costa still showed the quantity of the ball slopes quite high, although it must be admitted that Dybala more effectively percease percentage.

Not just dribble, Costa can also be relied upon to convert opportunities. This quality is recognized Mircea Lucescu, his coach when playing for Shakhtar Donetsk.

“Costa combined speed when dribbling with a deadly shot from both legs,” said the Romanian figure.

Not to mention weighing the European mentality that Costa has owned since uniformed Shakhtar. He recorded 56 matches in the Champions League.

That number left Costa ahead of Dybala, Pjaca and Cuadrado, who received a red card in the final against Real Madrid last season.

On that basis, Lucescu concluded, “Costa is a great recruit for Juventus.”

Inter Milan Long-Term Investment for Slovakia Defender

 

Inter Milan Long-Term Investment for Slovakia Defender
Inter Milan completed the transfer of Milan Skriniar from Sampdoria. The 22-year-old defender signed a five-season contract Agen Judi Online.

Management I Nerazzurri must spend up to 20 million euros (Rp 305 billion) to propose Skriniar from Il Samp. For Inter Milan, Skriniar is the first purchase in the summer transfer market this year.

“Skriniar has joined Inter, the Slovak defender signed a five-year deal after I Nerazzurri agreed on a price with Sampdoria for the player’s permanent transfer,” Inter’s official statement on the club’s website said.

Starting in uniform Sampdoria in January 2016, Skriniar immediately become an important part of the team. Last season, he appeared in 35 games with playing time of 2,998 minutes. The record makes Skriniar the youngest Serie A defender capable of appearing in 35 matches.

Skriniar scintillating performance with Sampdoria is expected to continue when uniformed Inter Milan.

Gary Medel Has Great Opportunity To Strengthen Trabzonspor

Gary Medel Has Great Opportunity To Strengthen Trabzonspor
Gary Medel is still uniformed Inter Milan is now starting a great opportunity to strengthen the stronghold of Turkey, Trabzonspor.

The Turkish club, Trabzonspor, is rumored to have an urgent deal with the Inter Milan giants to get Chilean defensive midfielder Gary Medel (29). Muharrem Usta as club president even bravely has claimed that his side have got the blessing from Inter Milan. Expressed for the closing interest of their competitor club.

This one reliable midfielder is not included in the list of plans for Inter Milan coach Luciano Spalletti. He is still not included although Medel is still the best defensive midfielder owned by the Nerazzurri last season.

Gary Medel is a type of player who can precisely read the opponent’s attack well until often avoided. He proved able to do 83 clearances, 40 intercept, and eight blocks to break the game of all teams against Inter. Fans obviously love the greatness of the players.

He had a chance to play in Argentina with Boca Juniors. Although provoked fans, but the deal was canceled before it developed because the transfer price is not according to Inter Milan’s request. Come offer from Turkish club.

Nerazzurri camp is now seen already willing to give up Medel because interested in the offer from Trabzonspor. They now only need to convince Medel to play in Turkey alone. Yes, Medel himself has not expressed his opinion regarding this one chance.

“We have already reached an agreement with them (Inter Milan) about the transfer of Gary Medel. We have also started negotiations with his agent, “Usta explained happily through Sportx.

“Now all the affairs with Inter Milan is finished. If Medel later does not intend, we already have two alternatives, “he concluded.